- ■ Management of Personal Information
- ART360 will manage personal information in strict compliance with this policy to ensure that the personal information of customers is accurate and up to date and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration, or leakage of such information. To this end, the ART360 will maintain security systems, develop and improve a management system, provide thorough employee training, and take other necessary precautions.
- ■ Purpose of Using Personal Information
- On this website, at the time of an inquiry from the customer, it may be necessary to register personal information such as the customer’s name, e-mail address, and phone number, but such personal information will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided.
ART360 will use the personal information provided by the customer to send e-mails and other materials for communications from the ART360, information about services, and responses to customer inquiries.
- ■ Prohibition of Disclosure and Provision to Third Parties
ART360 will appropriately manage personal information received from the customer and will not disclose such information to any third party except in the following cases:
- When the customer has consented
- When the customer’s personal information must be disclosed to a contractor handling work for ART360 in order to provide a service requested by the customer
- When ART360 is required to disclose the information based on laws and regulations
- ■ Security Measures for Personal Information
- ART360 takes thorough security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- ■ Log Recording
- For the mutual security of ART360 and its users, ART360 records all interactions between Web User Agents and the ART360 web server, including access time and date, IP address, and identification information sent by the Web Agent (e.g., browser version and operating system). These records may be kept indefinitely. Specific data will be used only for internal traffic or security analysis. ART360 may perform the statistical analysis of the access data, and the results will be shared with art and design venues or other partners for the purpose of improving the service of ART360.
- ■ Inquiries of the Person in Question
- If the customer inquires about or requests the correction, deletion, etc. of their personal information, ART360 will respond upon confirming the identity of the customer making the request.
- ■ Compliance and Review of Laws, Regulations, and Standards
- ART360 will comply with the applicable Japanese laws, regulations, and standards governing the personal information in the possession of ART360 and will review this Policy as necessary for improvements.
- ■ Inquiries
- For inquiries concerning the ART360’s handling of personal information, please contact the address below.
- Nishieda Foundation
9F CLOTO Building 376, Ichino Funairicho, Kawaramachi Dori Nijo Sagaru, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan 604-0924
- For inquiries, click here